i survived

Friday, December 16, 2016

This week has the been the busiest week and it literally flew by. I knew it was going to be nuts but I wasn't quite prepared for the high level of nuts that it was ๐Ÿ˜‰

Monday, Asher was home sick and after a doctor visit it was confirmed that he had strep. So we spent the day at home watching movies and it allowed me to get caught up on some laundry and housework from the weekend.

Tuesday, Asher was back to school and so was little Miss Milly. 

Why oh why does my baby look so big??!!

This was my last full kid free day and I had a million errands to run! Happily I finished them all, the boys had their last gymnastics class and basketball practice for the year and even though it was a super busy day, being a productive day made me sleep a little better.

Wednesday, my partner in crime Marwa and I were hosting a cookie/hot cocoa/coffee buffet for the staff at Meridian. In my mind I figured it would take a couple of hours to set up and then we would be done. Not really how it turned out...

I ended up spending the majority of my day up there. We only took a small break to head over to Milly's end of the year dance class and performance.

The buffet was gorgeous and all the parents made beautiful cookies for the staff. Even though I hadn't planned on spending all day up at the school it was actually pretty fun and seeing all the teachers and staff so excited about the buffet made it worth it. 

After the kids got out of school and we cleaned it all up we headed to church for confession. I guess we picked a day that a majority of the town was planning on confession because we were there over an hour waiting. But we left with squeaky clean souls so it was all good ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yesterday was another early morning for me and little sister as we packed up and headed to the school for the boys holiday parties. I volunteered to set up (because I literally cannot say no when asked to do things๐Ÿ™ˆ). This was the first year they had the parties in the morning and I have to say I like it alot better then before dismissal. 

Obviously they decided on basketball themed pj's this year 

Both parties were loads of fun and spending the morning with my boys in their element was my fav part of the week! 

After all that party fun it was off to preschool for Milly and then home for me to finish up all last minute Christmas planning. I have to say those hours in a quite home yesterday afternoon was my second fav part of the week. It truly was glorious!

After school we played with friends and then both boys had sleepovers so it was just Cam, Milly and I. We ate take out and watched Prep and Landing. It was the perfect evening to end such a crazy week. 

And here I am today relaxing and enjoying the quiet morning. On Sunday I looked ahead wondering how Friday would feel after all the busyness and I have to say it's feeling preeeeeetttttyyyy good ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan

Your copyright